2010年10月31日日曜日

Don't Say "Lazy"けいおん English Fandub英語歌詞

けいおん!
Don’t say“lazy”
Don’t say“lazy”
Don’t say“lazy ギター 歌詞

Don't Say "Lazy" English Fandub [TV-Size Redone]

EDIT: If you'd like, YES, you may use my lyrics! xD
The only thing I ask in return is that you credit me and post your video as a response! Thank you~! Cx

OH HAI EVERYBODY 8D

So first of all, no this isn't the full version that I promised. Have you seen the translation of this song? It's effin' weird. D8 I'll try to get that done soon~ (or some reasonable amount of time~) So here's a redone version of that previous awful quality one. I hope this one is better, this new mic makes mixing so much more tedious. xDD

On another note, I've found karaoke for My Love is a Stapler, asked the Yui I had in mind to take part (which she said yes~) and I'll start mixing and all that jazz soon~

Finally, THANK YOU GUYS FOR 600 SUBS~! ♥♥♥!!! I have a thank you vid up soon! And a super lame gift. 8D And, do you think it's a good idea for me to get a live journal? I might anyway, if this gets little to no response, I'll just keep it on the down low and all for myself. I do enjoy my ranting~ yes~ ♥

//If ANYONE wants to use these lyrics, GO RIGHT AHEAD~! All I ask is that you credit and post as a video response!//

Lyrics:

Please don't say you are lazy
'Cuz I know that you're crazy
The swans kick and they swim
Trying to find a way, trying to find a hiding place

Naturally and completely
Take abuse absolutely
You know your futures bright
So you can take a break because you know it is alright

If there's a road to get their faster, you would take it
If you could cheat, you would fly off and then never quit

Oh no, my claws have ripped free
So glue them up and let me
Believe that this is one of my great achievements

You know, it's important to love me
For a good reason, you'll soon see
Because if I do not love myself then who else is gonna?

Please don't say you are lazy
'Cuz I know that you're crazy
The falcon flaps it's wings
Trying to find a way, trying to find a hiding place

You're working hard with your mind
But real life keeps it confined
You're still developing
That's why you missed the note when you tried to yell out and sing

P.S. Ritsu's arm looks like it's broken.
LOOK AT THAT THING
WHY IS SHE NOT SCREAMING IN PAIN?
Okay done. 8D

桜高軽音部のシングル。『ミュージックステーション』(テレビ朝日)では2009年4月24日から3週連続で、『Cagayake!GIRLS』とともにトップ10入りという快挙を成し遂げた。5月1日の放送では3位を獲得。これにより同番組のランキングにおいて、声優名義によるアニメソングの最高順位を更新した。さらに、「着うたランキング」でも10位にランクインした。
けいおん英語バージョン youtubeユーチューブ動画

Don’t say“lazy”(初回限定盤)
Don’t say“lazy”(初回限定盤)
CD DVD

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿